A short drive and ferry ride away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Seattle and Vancouver BC is the laid back, untainted natural beauty of the San Juan Islands. Named after Spanish explores, the islands are awash in history and museums exploring their Spanish past in a not-so-very Spanish part of the world.
The nearly 200 islands are marked by craggy coastlines and pebble beaches that seemingly rose up from the brisk, pristine Pacific Ocean that churns in and out twice a day. The three main islands are Lopez, Orcas and San Juan; all have ferry service, and all have a unique flavor. The other islands which also feature homes are Shaw, Decatur, Stuart, Waldron, Blakely, Cypress, Lummi and Guemes.
- Luxurious Lodges, Cabins and Condominiums
- Many with expansive views.
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Fantastic locations
- Easy to find, with easy free parking
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with Hot Tubs, Cable & Internet
- Some units are Pet Friendly
- Superior hospitality quality housekeeping
- Attentive local managers and customer service
- Affordable rates and frequent discounts
- Longer Stays are cheaper per night
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. We offer quality homes, in great locations and plenty of personal service. Call today to get the best selection.